Construction Billing & Payroll Specialist
Ornamental/miscellaneous metals sub-contractor is seeking an experienced Construction Billing and Payroll Specialist.
JOB TITLE: Construction Billing & Payroll Specialist
BUSINESS GROUP/DEPT.: Accounting
REPORTS TO: Controller
WORKING HOURS: M-F 40 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and submits monthly billings with AIA construction billing documents, sworn statements & waivers.
- Processes payroll with job costing for hourly employees - both non-union and union.
- Prepares and files union monthly fringe benefits reports.
- Accurately records Job Cost expenses in accounting software.
- Processes monthly credit card reconciliations & payments.
- Issues and reconciles employee travel allowances.
- Completes all new hire paperwork and maintains complete employee records.
- Assist in the processing of employee health and dental insurance.
- Will perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. The intent of this position description is to guide the activities of the Construction Billing & Payroll Specialist. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function. Nor is it intended to describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position.
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience of 3-5 years
- Experience with Construction accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excel, word & outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work well with others and have a positive attitude
Pay for this position is $17 -$19 per hour to start.
Competitive salary, benefits: medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans, Women and Minorities are encouraged to APPLY.
NOTE: We have contracted with HR Professional Advantage, LLC for our recruiting.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- AIA construction billing documents: 3 years
- union & non union job costing & payroll: 3 years
- Constructing Accounting: 3 years