Couturier Iron Craft, Inc. is seeking an experienced CAD Detailer/Drafter who has advanced knowledge of Miscellaneous and Decorative Metal design and fabrication. This opening is in addition to an already successful detailing team.
Detail AutoCAD shop fabrication and erection drawings for stairways, railings, miscellaneous metals.
Assist project managers with design, details and field condition concerns.
- Thorough knowledge of stairways, railings and misc. metal steel codes for construction, material finishes, and shop preferences.
- Proficient with AutoCAD software.
- Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding of the process involved with steel construction detailing
- Knowledge to Identify areas of concern and resolve issues prior to fabrication
- Work with project managers & shop foreman throughout the detailing & fabrication process.
- Work with project managers in clarifying and interpreting field dimensions.
- Prepare as-built drawing sets.
- Prepare and submit RFI's and approval drawings.
- Communicate with contractors and architects as needed to produce timely and accurate drawings.
- Requirement of 5 years experience in miscellaneous metals,stairways, railings, detailing using AutoCAD
- Job Type: Full-time
Hours per week: 40 + overtime
Job location: Comstock Park, MI
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holidays, Safety Bonus, 401k
Email your resume to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment applications can be completed in person at 5050 West River Dr. NE Comstock Park, MI 49321, or online